Why Hire a Chandler and Gilbert Specialist?
As Chandler & Gilbert resident home selling Advisors, The West Home Selling Team have a thorough knowledge of the real estate market in the Chandler & Gilbert area and we believe that by specializing in Chandler & Gilbert and focusing on the market here rather than trying to cover the entire valley which is impossible to know it all is highly beneficial to all of their clients. They will consider as many as 27 outside factors to accurately assess the value of your home. Here’s a partial list of those factors.
- Economic Indicators – Taking a look at the overall local and state economy and its effect on the price of your home.
- Trend Analysis – Seeing whether the current market trends are more or less favorable for the style, location, demand and other factors for your home.
- Absorption Rate within Local Market – Determining the number of homes being listed and purchased each month within your area.
- Inventory of Short Sale Properties – Investigating how many area homes are distressed and what if any effect it’s having on the price of homes in your market.
- Rent vs. Buy Trends – Taking a look at your market to determine if people are more likely to buy or rent and what the rents to purchases ratio is in your area.
- Job Stability in Market/Unemployment – Checking the job market’s stability and who the major employers are at time you want to sell your home.
Combining all these factors provides The West Team with a perfect marketing picture so your home is priced and evaluated correctly.
A proper differentiation strategy can bring up to 8.6% more for your home. The West’s use the following four-pronged approach.
- Expert Staging Advice – Since research shows that staged homes sell quicker, working with an Accredited Staging® Professional, who will consult with you to determine what staging techniques will help your home look its best while it’s on the market and bring the highest possible sales price.
- Quality of Life Upgrade Analysis – The West Team will evaluate your property to determine upgrade recommendations, if any and the resources to make it all happen.
- Professional Pre-Inspection – A pre-inspection of your home will determine if there are any issues that need to be addressed prior to selling your home.This also positions your home to attract a higher offer.
- Home Warranty – Offering a home warranty has shown to sell a home faster and for 2.2% higher.
The West Team knows how to help you capitalize on the differentiation strategy to get you up to 8.6% more for your home.
As Certified Home Selling Advisors, The West Team invests significantly into getting your home maximum online and offline exposure.
They utilize a lot of methods including, but not limited to, the following.
- Some of our Online marketing programs.
- Featured on ChandlerGilbertHomes.com
- Massive Social media exposure on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & More
- Utilizing the top international real estate websites such as Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Homes.com and others.
- Use professional photography to achieve the most flattering pictures of your home.
- Utilize demographics of buyers in your target market.
- Track leads and prospective buyers and report those leads to you.
The West Team has an Immediate Response System in place to respond to a prospective buyer’s call, text or email within as little as 60 seconds. This results in more converted buyer leads. The system includes the following.
- Professionally Trained Sales Team – Committed to and held responsible for responding to buyer inquiries.
- Lead Follow Up Systems – Gets the largest amount of buyer lead traffic with Top 3 placement on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Buyer Loyalty Program – Utilizing past client and sphere of influence contacts
- Coming Soon Listing Program – This lets buyers find your listing and want to learn more while you’re getting it ready for sale.
The West Team have mastered the art and science of negotiations. Their expert negotiation strategies and advice can save you thousands at the bargaining table.
As Certified Home Selling Advisors, The West Team knows that in order to utilize their professional home selling systems to get your home sold quickly, they need a team. That’s why they’ve assembled a team of qualified specialists to make your sale go smoothly.
- Market Research Team – They use all appropriate tools to assess critical data and trend analysis figures beyond what most real estate agents use.
- Pre-Listing Team – This includes home staging expertise, a pre-inspection professional, home improvement team and services for moving and storage.
- Marketing Team – This team is comprised of a listing and marketing coordinator, Professional photographer and videographer, Print Media design firm, Social media marketing specialists.
- Closing Team – To make your closing effortless The West Home Selling Team have assembled a team to manage all aspects of your home’s sale with the best in Title & Escrow services.
The West Team is dedicated to the success of selling your home quickly and smoothly while getting you the most money possible.
Contact us for a NO obligation consultation and find out how we can help you achieve your real estate goals 480-868-0375.